Saturday, 9 August 2014

Hello World

Hello World.
This has been a long time coming. I have attempted severally over the years to start blogging but I haven't been successful any time I tried. I think blogging is really simple but I havent been able to get a hang of the whole thing. So what happens is that, I attempt...then I forget. Lol.

Anyways, now I have a reason to re-attempt blogging. I just, about 5months ago re-ignited my love for beadmaking. So, what did I do? I took some classes to upgrade my knowledge on the art. Now, I can't think of better ways to spend my days than drawing up designs and watching them come to life.
And that's why I started this blog. I'll be bringing you weekly pictures of my handmade beaded jewellery and blogging about everything beads, jewellery and other related things.
I hope I don't bore you.
I also hope i'm able to blog weekly...so help me God! lol.

Thanks for starting this journey with me.

I pray this journey leads us to a beautiful place.

Till next time, its Ayokka.
Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment